Quote Craft Idea
Designed by Jenny Newman
All Rights Reserved
Craft Block- 6"x6" (other sizes will work depending on your lettering size)
Paper cutter - or scissors
Brown craft paint
1. Cut wood block (I bought my craft board already cut for this craft at a local craft store but most of the time when you have wood scraps on hand they work great for this craft). Measure paper for cutting by turning over and tracing block- make paper slightly shorter than the length of the block on all sides.
2. For straight and clean lines- use a paper cutter to cut paper, remembering to cut it slightly shorter for edging.
3. Once paper is cut, use Mod Podge to glue it to the block and let dry. Apply vinyl lettering to the block.
4. Ink the edges using a sponge lightly dipped in black paint(if you do not have an inking sponge you can use a foam brush to apply to the edges) and lightly brush over edges. Let dry.
5. Apply a light coat of Mod Podge over the top of the block.
6. Wrap block with a ribbon and tie at the top or use a decorative knob as shown in this picture. It is ready to display!