Free Bracelet Craft
Designed by Jenny Newman
All Rights Reserved
needle and thread
one strand of craft pearls
1. First step is to start with a needle and thread about 6 or more inches from the end of your ribbon. You will want the extra ribbon to fasten the bracelet on with a bow.
2. Tie a knot and in thread and start threading the needle through the very center of the ribbon. Knot the ribbon around knot. You will then put your first pearl on once the needle is pulled through the patterned side of the ribbon.
3. Continue to thread the pearls on either side of the ribbon. Be sure to keep the needle in the center of the ribbon with each stitch.
4. Tie a knot in the thread once you have finished on the under side of the ribbon.
5. Tie a bow at the end and you have a very fashionable bracelet!
You may also enjoy:
|Crocheted Bracelet||Knit Cuff Bracelet||Survival Bracelet|