Designed by Jenny Newman
All Rights Reserved
Skill Level: Easy
Needle Nose Pliers
Spring silk flowers
16-18' Grapevine wreath
1. Measure the flower to make into a wreath by holding it up to the grapevine- making sure it fits on the inside edge of the Grapevine wreath before wiring it together.
2. Make a circle wreath out of flowers using craft wire to it hold together. Use the pliers to twist the wire tight behind and tuck under wreath. You can also wire flowers individually to the vine if desired.
3. Once the garland is wired together- it is ready to be wired to the grapevine wreath. Do this by holding the flowers in place with one hand while wrapping the wire through the vine with the other- twisting the wire together behind the wreath and tucking it under- securing the flowers to the grapevine. I found that once the first one is wired it stays in place and is easier to fasten the 3 other sides. It is best fasten in a cross shape securing it in four different spots.
4. Depending on how big your wreath is- you should only have to secure it in 3-4 different places on the vine for it to stay in place unless you are wiring individual flowers to the vine and in that case you will have to wire each bundle.
5. Once you are done wiring the flowers to the wreath- it is ready to be hung. Do this by wiring a loop in the back, being careful to center the wreath so that it hangs even and you are ready to hang your wreath!