Free Craft Projects - Beaded Fruit
What to do:
1. If fruit comes with leaves then purchasing leaves is not necessary and you can skip step 4. Do not remove leaves from the fruit unless they slip off and can be reapplied. If they do not have leaves, you may apply your own silk leaves with glue.
2. Beginning at bottom of fruit and working in rounds up to top, place a pin through the bead and insert the pin into the fruit.
3. Be sure to use the matching color of beads for the particular fruit you are beading. Cover entire surface of each fruit.
4. Glue leaves near stem of each fruit.
5. Combine your completed fruits in a basket for a lovely table centerpiece.