Easter Craft Projects - Hankie Bunnies
1. Follow diagrams below for folding procedure and fold hankie accordingly.
Step 1. Fold hankie in half as shown.
Step 2. Cross 2 corners (back view). These will be the ears.
Step 3. Turn down corner "C" at dotted line for face (front view).
4. Sew pink buttons to face for the eyes.
5. From pink felt, cut a nose and two (ear shaped pieces) for ear inserts. Glue nose close to tip of corner "C" on face.
6. Cut two small pieces of the brown yarn and separate the plies (strings of yarn) until you have 4 thin plies of yarn.
7. Glue two strips of yarn on both sides of the bunny's nose.
8. Glue the two, pink, felt strips inside of the ears.
9. Use a black pen to draw a small line at the very tip of corner "C" (face) where the hankie comes to a point. This should look like two teeth.
10. Gather the hankie under the face and tie with the pink ribbon making a bow at the front.
You may fill these bunnies with gourmet jelly beans and pin the pouched section of the hankie so that the bunny is plump.