Halloween Craft Projects - Wooden Scarecrow
1. Criss-cross the broom handle about 3/4 of the way up the fence piece. You may tie, tape or nail it in place for arms.
2. Tie, tape or nail the 3' branch criss-cross, half way on the fence piece. (This is the waist)
3. Dress the wooden frame with the old clothing you have selected and stuff with leaves or or crumpled newspapers), You may also place small amounts of raffia in the cuffs and neck of the clothing it appear as straw falling out.
4.Stuff and attach gloves if desired and tie off all ends of both shirt and pants.
5. Draw a face on the bag you have chosen with the markers.
6. Stuff the bag and tie it over the top the wooden frame at the neckline. Tuck the ends of the bag into the shirt neck. (You may place a belt around the waist if desired.)
7. Use more raffia for the hair and place a floppy old hat on top of the head.