Free Halloween Craft Projects - Treat Keeper
1. Cut both pipe cleaners from kit into thirds, making 6 even sized smaller pieces. Curl each of the 6 pieces separately around a pen to give a curly effect.
2. Pop out all black Foamie facial features from foam sheet.
3. Glue large pumpkin from kit to center of lid and glue on facial features.
4. Glue stem to pumpkin along with two curly pipe cleaner pieces on each side of stem. Glue on leaves to each side of stem.
5. Glue two smaller pumpkins to sides of container, add facial features and repeat step 4.