Halloween Crafts - Pumpkin Display
What you need: Felt scraps (black); Small, brown paper bag; Orange wrapping tissue (available in craft stores around Halloween); Cotton balls or batting; Tape, and glue.
What to do:
1. Cut a 24" x 24" or 36" x 36" square piece of tissue wrap.
2. Tape along all the edges of the square.
3. Bring all edges together and stuff it well and firmly without tearing tissue using the batting or cotton balls, then tie or tape gathering closed.
4. Shape your stuffed creation into a pumpkin-like appearance while trying to hide taped seams at same time.
5. Cut facial features from felt and glue them onto your pumpkin's face. Triangles for eyes and nose and a smile or frown for mouth. You may also cut small squares for teeth, get creative.
6. Take the paper bag and crumple it into the shape of a pumpkin stem and glue it to top of pumpkin display. Note: you may have to cut the bag down some so that it is not too heavy.