Kids craft project for Nutshell Critters
What to do:
1. Paint the entire shell white for a bunny, gray for a mouse or red for a ladybug. Note: On lady bug paint some black circles or use marker to make circles. Let paint dry.
2. Completely cover painted shell with clear nail polish sealer or base coat for protection. Allow to dry.
3. Cut some stands of crochet thread or household string and make some whiskers for the mouse and the bunny. Cut two pieces of thread for antennae for the ladybug. Glue whiskers or antennae to the critters.
4. Cut tiny white ears from the felt. Paint the ears pink for bunny and mouse. No ears on the ladybug. Glue ears to critters.
5. Cut a small piece of white felt for the bunny teeth. Make a line in the center of the felt to look like tooth separation. Glue teeth to bunny.
6. Paint small eyes on each critter with white paint and black pupils or glue on googly eyes.
7. Glue a piece of string on the mouse for a tail. Glue a cotton ball on the bunny for a tail and no tail for the ladybug.