Crafts For Kids - Quiet Sign
What You Need: Felt squares and scraps; Cotton balls; Fringe Scraps; Fabric glue; Needle and thread; scissors; Fabric paint, puff paint or fabric markers.
What to do:
1. Use one square of felt for backing.
2. Cut out eyelids & eyebrows from contrasting felt scraps..
3. Glue a cotton ball to the back of each eyelid.
4. Sew eyelids onto felt square using needle and thread.
5. Glue fringe at the bottom edge of the eyelids to create eyelashes.
6. Glue the eyebrows above the eyelids.
7. Write the words QUIET PLEASE! With the markers, paint or puff paints.