Craft Project For Kids - Skating Critters
Materials: 1 large pompom, 2 small pompoms, three 3-in. long pipe cleaners, hot glue gun, two small round magnets, paper plate, googly eyes, markers.
1. Bend two pipe cleaners into two ¡°L¡± shapes. (These will be the feet for your skating critter.)
2. Glue the ¡°L¡± feet to one of the magnets, side by side.
3. Now glue the big pompom to the top tips of the feet. (This is the head)
4. Glue googly eyes to the big pompom.
5. Take the other pipe cleaner, and bend it into a bracket ¡°[¡° shape to begin making your skating critter¡¯s earmuffs.
6. Glue the two small pompoms to the ends of your bracket to complete the earmuffs.
7. Decorate the paper plate like a frozen pond or ice skating rink.
8. Put the earmuffs on your little critter, and place him on the plate with the other magnet under him. When you slide the magnet underneath, your critter will skate!