Kids Craft Projects - Lollipop Kids
Copyright 2008 Annette Berlin. All Rights ReservedThese tiny, dressed lollipops make a great stocking stuffer or gift basket filler and were kindly contributed by designers Annette Berlin of Craft Stew Please email Annette with any questions regarding this project.
Here's what you do:
1) Draw and cut out a tiny kimono shaped template.
2) Fold a pretty sheet of scrapbooking paper in half, pattern side facing inward.
3) Use the template to trace the kimono shape onto the outside of the scrapbooking paper. Make sure the shoulders of the kimono are sitting on the crease of the paper.
4) Cut out the kimono from the scrapbook paper and snip a tiny hole in the center for the lollipop stick.
5) Insert the lollipop and tape the stick to the inside of the kimono.
6) Attach the bottom edge of the kimono together with another tiny bit of tape.