Free Patriotic Craft Projects - Floral Planter
Copyright 2008 ?Craftown All Rights Reserved
What to do:
1. Using #2 round paint brush, paint heart as shown in photo. Paint entire flat section of heart blue, carefully paint around the tin stars. Alternate stripes on front of heart in red and white. Allow to dry.
2. Glue ribbon around top rim of planter as shown in photo above. Be sure to have the entire phrase "God Bless America" centered in front of pot. Trim ribbon ends.
3. Glue Styrofoam or florists clay to inside bottom of pot.
4. Use wire hanger on heart to clamp onto front rim of pot. When centered properly, bend wire to inside of pot so it hangs as desired. Glue wire to rim of pot to keep securely in place.
5. Arrange flowers as desired by pushing the sprig stems into the Styrofoam or florist's clay.
Copyright 2003 Craftown. All Rights Reserved