Valentine Craft Projects - Valentine Stocking
What you need: Felt (white, red and pink); Stocking pattern (Like a Christmas stocking pattern); Heart patterns (same or different sizes); Sewing machine or needle and thread (matching colors); Fabric paints; Valentine candy and or roses; gift card (optional).
What to do:
1. Use white felt and make cut out of stocking (like Christmas). Cut 2.
2. Cut hearts out of red or pink (same or different sizes.)
3. Blanket stitch the hearts to the front of the stocking. Once this is done, sew the front and back together.
4. Use fabric paint to add name and/or message.
5. Fill with Valentine candy and/or stocking stuffers and attach a gift card or just display them so children or sweetheart can find them in the morning just like a Christmas stocking. You may also place roses in them. Let your imagination go.
If you have questions regarding this project, please contact Barbara Cruz at: firstname.lastname@example.org