Valentine Craft Projects - Valentine Sundae
This edible sundae craft project was kindly contributed by designer Lana Glass of Incredible Edible CraftsCandy Arrangement in a Sundae Glass
Copyright © 2007 Incredible Edible Crafts.
You will need: a Sundae glass, a piece of stick candy, Hershey©s chocolate kisses of one flavor or several, Life Savers, curling ribbons, pipe cleaners or thin stem wire, scissors and wire cutters.
1. Find a Sundae glass you would like to use in your candy arrangement.
2. Fill the Sundae glass with the Hershey©s chocolate kisses.
3. Put the stick candy of the matching color into the glass.
4. (Optional). You can put Life Savers candy on the top of the Sundae (they will form whipped cream) securing them in place with glue dots or double-sided tape as necessary.
5. a) Prepare curling ribbons of colors that correspond with the kisses wrappers. You can also buy ready-made curl swirls.
b) Take a piece of pipe cleaner or thin stem wire and tightly wrap it around the middle of the curling ribbons from step a). Curl the ribbons by pulling them over the edge of the scissors.
c) Insert the curling ribbons in the glass. Your beautiful and tasty Candy Sundae is ready!