Valentine Craft Projects - Kissy Roll
Copyright Craftown.com 2010 - All Rights Reserved
Materials: 1-cardboard tissue roll; 1 sheet of red, white or pink gift wrapping tissue; 1 bag chocolate candy kisses; glue; lipstick; ribbon of choice.
1. Dab a small amount of glue around the outer edge of one both ends of the cardboard tissue roll tube.
2. Fold a sheet of wrapping tissue in half lengthwise and wrap it around the cardboard tissue roll tube. Rolling until the tissue is completely rolled around the tube.
3. Twist one end of the wrapping tissue and tie off with a pretty ribbon bow.
4. Fill tube with chocolate candy kisses.
5. Twist gift wrapping tissue at the open end and tie off with another pretty ribbon bow.
6. Put some contrasting color lipstick on your lips and kiss randomly around the tube. Using different colors of lipstick for this step brings more creative results. For instance, if you chose red for wrapping tissue, try pale pink or white lipstick.