Valentine's Day Kids Craft Projects - Sweet Hearts
Copyright 2008 ?CraftsandGames. All Rights Reserved
What You Need:
- Cardstock or heavy construction paper
- Single hole punch
- 2 8"pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
What To Do:
- Cut two hearts. One apprximately 3" wide, the other 1 1/2" wide.
- Glue the bottom of the small heart to the top of the large heart.
- Use the hole punch to make holes in the upper sides and on either side of the bottom of the large heart.
- Fit one pipe cleaner through the two upper hole for arms. Fit the other pipe cleaner through the lower holes for legs.
- Wrap the end of one arm around the lollipop.
- Write a special message on the body. You could also make a smaller heart with a hole punched in it to hold a message in the other hand.
- Finish with facial features or other decorations.