Free Valentine's Day Craft Project - Cupid's Bow
Copyright Craftown.com 2010 - All Rights Reserved
What You Need: Dessert size, red plastic plates; drinking straws; scissors; glue; marker; hole punch (optional).
What To Do:
1. Draw a heart shape on the back of the plastic plate with a marker. Cut the heart shape out.
2. Make two holes in center of heart with a hole punch or scissors.
3. Weave the drinking straw through the holes as show in photo above.
4. Cut an arrow head and tail from the scraps of plate remaining and glue or tape them onto the tips of the straw.
5. Write your Valentine's Day message on the plate with a marker.