Victorian Craft Projects - Victorian Planter
What to do:
1. Center the pot on the doily.
2. Place a small amount of glue on the lower lip of the the top of the pot, just in the groove. Quickly bring the section of the doily just below the glue point up to the glued point and hold firmly in place until secure. Do this same procedure on opposite side of pot.
3. Next, repeat step two for the other two sides. Make certain that there is an even amount of space between folds of doily.
4. Fill in the areas between glue points with more glue and secure doily all around, leaving even pleats as you go.
5. Wrap the ribbon around the glued area and make a bow.