Christmas Craft Projects - Holiday Bells
What to do:
1. Create a bedding from the pine or evergreen boughs by laying them one over the other and secure with wire.
2. Trace 3 circles on a piece of newspaper or construction paper the size you want for the bottom of each bell. Three different sizes have a nice effect.
3. Following the outline of the circles, glue sweet balls (or acorns or small pine cones) together in a circular fashion from base to top. Continue grouping the and gluing the balls in circular layers of decreasing size to form the bell shapes.
4. Allow finished bells to dry overnight, then spray them with a glossy wood-tone paint.
5. For the clappers, cut 3-18" lengths of wire and attach a large sweet ball to one end. Insert other end of wire up through top of bell. Wire the bells to the pine branches and finish with a red bow and cascading ribbon.