Christmas Craft Projects - Snowman Ornament
What you need: From craft supply store; Packages of various size white thread Christmas bulbs, small black buttons, package of small strung lights (they are plastic and used for decorating small projects) scraps of material (Christmas motif).What to do:
1. Glue smaller bulb/ball to a larger one.
2. Add 2 small black buttons for the eyes.
3. Cut off one of the orange, yellow or red bulbs from the strand and glue to the middle of small ball (top one).
4. Cut a small piece of material for a scarf and one for a hat.
5. Hot glue a ribbon to the back and voila snowman ornament. Great project for kids.