Christmas Craft Project - Photo Bookmark
Materials: 1 piece of poster board (white or red); 1-12" piece of 1/2" ribbon color of choice; 1 small personal photo; ruler; marker; glue; pen; hole punch.
Copyright 2010 © Craftown. All Rights Reserved
1. Cut a 7" x 1& 1/4" piece from the poster board.
2. With ruler, draw a line lengthwise across the cut out bookmark about 1/2" from edge.
3. Punch a hole with hole punch near the corner of one end of bookmark.
4. Cut a small personal photo to size that will fit on end of the bookmark.
5. On the opposite end from hole punched, glue the photo to the bookmark as show in photo above.
6. With pen, write in your message on line you created with marker.